Instructions for putting MLS data on your website:
You must be a member or MLS participant/user to utilize this feature.
RETS is currently being deprecated in favor of the Spark API and our RESO Web API. The future of real estate data transport increasingly uses RESO standards like the Web API and Data Dictionary. We are no longer offering RETS feeds.
To get started with the API please send a request to [email protected]. We will send out a IDX/VOW/BBO agreement via DocuSign. We will need to know the URL you plan use to populate the data on.
Follow these steps to learn how to subscribe to an MLS data plan in the Spark Datamart:
- Visit Spark and click “Signup” in the upper right hand corner.
Note: Check out Pricing, Documentation, and the MLS Coverage
section on the Spark website.
- Complete the Developer Registration form and click “Sign Up” at
the bottom of the page.
- Once your registration has been approved, you'll need to sign up
for a data plan to access live data.
Start by logging into your new developer account.
- Under the Datamart menu on the left, click “View Developer Datamart”.
- Find the MLS and data plan (IDX, VOW, etc.) you’d like to subscribe to
and click “Plans and Pricing” to view the licensing costs and Terms
- Click the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” checkbox.
- Select the application(s) that will use the data.
- Indicate whether you are building a product for a specific broker or
agent or, if the option is available, multiple brokers or agents.
Note: If building for a specific broker or agent, a login name is required.
- Click “Purchase with Approval”.
Clicking “Purchase with Approval” initiates the approval process. Depending on required approvals, the agent, office, association, and MLS may need to approve the subscription. After all approvals have been completed, you will receive an email from Spark with your data access instructions, you will see your subscriptions on your Spark dashboard, and your payment will be processed.
If an appropriate data plan is not available in the Spark Datamart, please contact us directly to request approval for an API key of the role you need.
If you need further assistance from the MLS, please contact Aspen Glenwood MLS.
For Spark help, contact Spark support.